Friday, July 24, 2009

he is still alive and kicking

Just a short note to let everyone know that I am back to blogging my microphone had malfunctioned and now I got this really big one which actually works. So I got a lot catching up to do.In my last blog, I mentioned that I qualified for a study which was a new technique to treat the type of brain cancer I had. There were two tumors left and thet opted to go after the largest one.Being in excellent shape,they had little concerns and scheduled surgery for Thursday and expected me to head back on that Saturday and be able to play tennis by Monday. But unfortunately there was a complication. I developed paralysis on my entire left side, which was supposed to be less than 5% risk, and of course I was the only one in the study who developed paralysis.they say that everything should get back to normal, but it will take a lot of rehab. So that's why you haven't heard from me for awhile .They should be coming back a little more regularly now. Talk to you soon.

POGO

1 comment:

  1. Great to here from you again and looking forward to future blogs.

    ReplyDelete