Saturday, April 10, 2010

Communication is the key to success

This blog will be a little different than most of them and also a little vague. I made a big boo-boo by assuming some things which I thought would make things wonderful and enjoyable, but was totally off base because what I assumed ended up causing a lot of stress and anxiety for my wife. So the moral of the story is make sure you are communicating so everyone understands what's going on. I meant well, but when you are not even close to what you thought the problem was and then come up with a solution based on the assumption and not the facts, it definitely leads to problems. So last week, we had a family meeting, and boy do I feel like an idiot. Needless to say our lines of communication have improved so hopefully, bozo here will not make the same mistake. No more assumptions, no more unilateral decisions. I will get into more details probably next time when I make sure that we have properly communicated and we both have all our answers.

In the meantime, I still feel good and still have a positive outlook.

I also finished filling out the forms for the practice valuation and eventual sale of practice which will be a big load off my shoulders, and then can get on with the rest of my life.

pogo

1 comment:

  1. You sir, are definitely not a Bozo, you are a Pogo, and don't forget it. Did you get your new motorized wheels yet with the flame decals?

    Eric & Patty

    ReplyDelete