Sunday, June 20, 2010

OLD LADY POGO

This morning, I had fallen and couldn't get up and of course Brad had one of his all nighters, so Sue and I were the only one home, so we had to call 911. On the bright side, they did not charge us and in the past I would've ripped off couple layers of skin, which didn't happen this time, so I know my skin is getting tougher.

My old computer crashed and burned so I had to get a new computer which has been a real pain.

I've been having a lot of problems as far as getting the data in their and getting to find things on the new computer so as usual, the world of technology is not very nice to me. If it weren't for the computer and the office, life would be good. Surprisingly, with the above two thorns in my side, health wiseI feel pretty good.

We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday by having the family come over for a cookout. We got organic sweetcorn which was delicious, plus I had 2 veggie burgers which tastes very similar to a hamburger, we also had organic fruit, organic sliced potatoes with zucchini. For the entertainment, I got into my motorized wheelchair and watched my grandson chase bubbles and then to the driveway where he was pushing his cars on the driveway and then chasing after them.

I went to their urologist to see what we could do above my usual problem of frequency, everything was normal, I just happen to have an excited bladder, so I was given a magic pill which seemed to help right away. You don't know how good it feels as to make it past the 10 minute mark.

I'm going to stop right here because I'm still having problems with the computer,it has taken over three hours just to get this far.

pogo

No comments:

Post a Comment