Sunday, June 6, 2010

BUENOS DIAZ AMIGOS

I am going to keep this one brief because it's been extremely busy since I got back and will get you up to date over the next few weeks, since I'm busy about 30 hours per day. Got back Memorial Day evening, would have been back earlier, but made the mistake of coming back through Arizona and because I look like a Mexican, they kept checking my green card. Quick summary. I believe it was a good move to go there for treatment. I was very impressed with the quality of care and the thoroughness of the doctors and nurses, which was like night and day from the quality of care that I received here. I literally saw some miracles from some of the other patients that were there. But since I was feeling good to begin with, I won't know until I get my MRI done on July 8 on how the treatment went. What I can tell you though, is that my skin is a lot better and am not bleeding every time I bump into something, the swelling in my legs and circulation are much better in my blood pressure has never been better. I am back on a special diet which really hasn't been that bad and is not quite as strict as ones that I have had in the past. The cooks that they had their made everything pretty tasty, and was hoping I could smuggle them back with me, but I couldn't quite stuff them into my suitcase. I am presently on a home care program, which is very similar to the treatment that I was having done down there, which takes up a good portion of the day. Again more details will follow over the next week or two.

On a sad note, two good friends of mine passed away. One of them was from my old neighborhood had passed away while I was away in Mexico. The other person was from my ball team and passed away on June 1, who had to be one of the most gracious, caring person that you could ever meet and it showed by the number of people who showed up at the funeral home.

It is going to take us a while to get used to the new routine, so things may still be a little hectic for awhile. as usual, we will eventually get it down to a science, where it becomes second nature.

That's about it for now, adios amigos.

el pogo

2 comments:

  1. Hola El Pogo Capitan ! Happy to read las buenas noticias (the good news) and will be patient to hear more. Welcome back. --Eric & Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh' that was cool! I wish there is the continuation of that event for this year. I really like to get rid the Delawares at my computer. Thanks for sharing. visit more info :- POGO support

    ReplyDelete